Posted on: 9/26/2017 ; Last Updated on: 9/26/2017
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we may collect information when you create an membership account, use the interactive areas and features of our Services, Invite a Friend to use our Services, make a purchase, communicate with us via third party social media websites, participate in a contest or promotion, request customer support or otherwise communicate or interact with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, phone number, billing and shipping addresses, credit card information, shopping preferences, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide. In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others. For example, we may ask you to provide the email address of the friend who invited you to join our Services.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use the Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
We log information about your use of the Services, including your access times, pages viewed, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type and language and the website you visited before navigating to our Services. We may also infer your geographic location based on your IP address.
We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to, among other things, improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Services or in our emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine if an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with the information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your Dalana Bell Designs account through a third party social media website, we will have access to certain information from that website, such as your name, email address, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media website.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including but not limited to, for:
- operating and improving the website and our services;
- providing the products, services and information you request, processing transactions and sending you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- responding to your comments and questions and providing customer service;
- confirming orders attributable to your account and tracking the results of invitation referrals;
- monitoring and analyzing trends, usage and activities in connection with the Services;
- personalizing and improving the Services and providing advertisements, content or features that match your profile and interests;
- processing and delivering contest entries and rewards;
- communicating with you about new products, services, contests, promotions, rewards, special offers, upcoming events and other news about Dalana Bell Designs and our selected partners, suppliers, vendors and affiliates;
- linking or combining with other information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- carrying out any other purpose for which the information was collected;
- investigating and otherwise responding to and handling violations of these Terms and Conditions; and
- storing information and otherwise managing it at our sole discretion.
Sharing of Information
We will not share your personal information with third parties except as follows:
- with third party vendors, suppliers, shippers, consultants and other service providers who are working with us or on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
- when you give us your consent, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
- when you sign up for and participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information about you may be displayed publicly;
- with third parties for their own marketing and business purposes (if you are a Florida resident, please see “Your Choices” below for more information about your privacy rights with respect to this type of sharing);
- in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation, or in connection with an investigation and processing of a violation of these Terms and Conditions or a claim, dispute or lawsuit between us;
- if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our Terms and Conditions, user agreements or other policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Dalana Bell Designs or others; and
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
We may allow others to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet or by other means and to provide analytics services.
Dalana Bell Designs takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction without assuming and instead expressly disclaiming any and all responsibility or liability regarding the same.
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account or sending an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to deactivate your account, please email us at email@example.com.
but note that we may retain certain information about you as required by law, for legitimate business purposes, and as stated in these Terms and Conditions. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from Seaside Daze at any time by following the instructions in those messages or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as emails about your account and our ongoing business relations. We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us for up to ten (10) business days as we process your request.
With your consent, we may send notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
Your Florida Privacy Rights
Florida law permits residents of Florida to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a Florida resident and would like to make such a request, please write to Seaside Daze, Attn: Legal, 379 Tequesta Drive, Tequesta, FL 33469.